SEARCH THE PROUDLY INDIAN WEBSITE:
How to dress a saree
Over the centuries, there have been changes the Saree is still holding its grace and beauty. Even in this modern era a feminine dress Saree is not forgettable. Several important occasions in Hindu Culture witnesses the importance of a Saree . The Saree has attained great importance among other feminine dresses and has maintained it's elegant and beauty till now. Even on the occasion of marriages in different states of India the cultural as well as modern occasional dress of the bride is Sari . Ladies dressed in Sari reflects women's style, grace, sense and elegant. Sari enhances an increases the beauty, personality and importance as a lady. It is important to drape a Sari in proper manner so as to look perfectly dressed. Properly dressed Sari has greater appearance.
Few Tips on Wearing a Saree:
- Slim women should wear Cotton Sari , Tissue Sari , Tapeta Silk Sari , Tussar silk Sari , so that they may look beautiful, attractive and Healthy.
- Healthy women should wear Georgette Sari , Chignon Sari , Maysoor silk Sari , or Chiffon Sari so that they may look beautiful, attractive and slim.
- Shorter women should wear the Sari with small borders or no borders and in dressed position the lining on Sari , if so, should appear horizontal to the earth so that they may look beautiful, attractive and tall.
- Longer women should wear the Sari with big borders and in dressed position the lining, if so, on Sari should appear parallel to the earth so that they may look beautiful and attractive.
- Fair complexion women should wear dark color Sari so that they may look beautiful, attractive.
- Dark complexion women should wear light color Sari so that they may look beautiful, attractive.