Cabbage and Mutton Curry with Video
• 1 - 2 KG Mutton
• 5-7 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
• 1 Medium Size Onion Thinly Sliced
• 1 Tomato -- Medium Size
• 3-6 Tablespoons Curry Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Jeera Powder (Level)
• 1 Teaspoon Dhania Powder (Level)
• 1 Teaspoon Salt (Salt to Taste)
• 4 Cinnamon Sticks
• 3-4 Elachi Pods
• 2 Tablespoon Ginger/Garlic Paste
• Cabbage (Small cabbage chopped)
• Curry Leaf
• Dhania Leaves
Add cooking oil to pot and heat.
Add onions and cook till lightly brown.
Add Curry Powder, Turmeric Powder, Jeera Powder, Dhania Powder, Salt, Chopped Tomato, Ginger/Garlic Paste, Cinnamon Sticks and stir for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. You may add a little water as required.
Now add your mutton and curry leaves then cook for about ±25-30 minutes depending on the toughness of the meat.
Add cabbage when meat is ¾ way cooked.
Garnish with Dhania Leaves
Serving Ideas: Serve with cooked Rice, Bread or Roti.
Notes: If you using Lamb -- cooking time will be reduced.