Donate to Help Us Help Others Learn for FREE
ProudlyIndian.co.za brings you a unique way to learn about authentic South African Indian Cooking, giving your taste-buds a treat and impressing family and friends all at the same time. Step-by-Step, easy to follow instructions, 100% FREE.
Proudly Indian started in 2007 and turns 10 years old in December 2017, we share the following with you:
- How to make South Africa Indian Curries and Biryani - Meat and Veg.
- How to make Indian Sweetmeats
- General Baking and Cooking
We did start off creating cooking DVDS and selling them, but decided to uploaded all our videos for FREE, with the main intention of helping people learn.
The site is funded personally by the 3 founding brothers, advertising, hosting servers and producing new quality content is costly, we would like to produce several new videos in 2018 on a regular basis.
All donation are used to produce new content and to improve advertising to help more people learn an essentail skill.
- This site is NOT a religious site but a site that celebrates Indian culture.
- Promoting good moral values.
- It does not matter what race or religion you are, ANYONE can be apart of this site.
- We are currently focusing on everyday Indian cuisine, all our cooking videos can be downloaded for FREE.
To donate, click on Buy Now, on the right.