• 1.5KG Fish
• 10-12 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
• 1 Onion Medium Size (Thinly Sliced)
• 8-12 Tomatoes Medium Size
• 2 Teaspoons Tamarind (Diluted in ¼ Cup Water forming a thick juice)
• 4 Green Chilies
• 3-6 Tablespoons Curry Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Dhania Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Salt (Salt to Taste)
• 1 Teaspoon Sugar
• 2 Tablespoon Ginger/Garlic Paste
•4-6 Pods of whole garlic.
• Curry Leaf
• Garnish with Dhania Leaves
# Heat Oil in pot.
# Fry Fish for 2-3 Minutes for firmness (Rub a little curry powder onto the fish before frying).
# Remove Fish from pot. Fry onions and then add ALL spices listed.
# Add ginger/garlic paste, tomatoes, curry leaves and green chilies and garlic pods.
# Cook the curry for 10 minutes then add tamarind water, sugar & salt.
# Add Fish to curry and cook for another 8-10 minutes (Until gravy thickens).
# Garnish with Dhania Leaves.
# Grate the tomatoes before adding it to curry. Split green chilies.
# If oil is less, you can add as required for the curry, fish curry always takes extra oil.
WATCH OUR STEP BY STEP FISH CURRY VIDEO: