Sorgi - Indian Dessert
500g Semolina/Tasty Wheat
2 Tablespoons Egg Yellow
2 teaspoons Elachie Powder
2-3 Cinnamon Sticks
1 ½ Cup Sugar
1 Packet Sliced Almonds
2 litre Full Cream Milk
½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- Fry semolina/tasty wheat for 10 Minutes on low heat.
- Boil milk, sugar, butter, elachie, cinnamon sticks.
- When its thick and creamy add egg yellow.
- Lower heat then add semolina/tasty wheat until it resembles a thick porridge.
- Cover pot with lid for 2-3 minutes until all milk is evaporated.
-Fold and turn sorgi.
-Optional - Nestle dessert cream.