Roti - With Step by Step Video
INGREDIENTS - T
• 4 Cups Baking Flour
• 1 ½ teaspoons Salt
• ½ Cup Oil
• 1 Tablespoon Butter
• Boiling Water
• 1 teaspoon butter (to spread over dough when mixed)
• Add the flour, salt, oil and butter in a mixing bowl.
• Then add a little boiling water to the mixture.
• Mix until dough is soft (add boiling water as required).
• Roll dough out then spread a teaspoon of butter over it.
• Roll the dough to form a Swiss Roll.
• Break pieces of dough and roll them into small balls.
• Roll out each ball into a round roti using a rolling pin.
• Fry on each side for about 30 seconds, you can add butter to one side of the roti when frying.
Notes: Makes 24 Rotis